What We Do
Eye Care Program-MSS (ECP-MSS) is implementing outreach activities such as organizing eye camps and school eye screening programs to provide basic eye care services, identify patients for cataract and other eye surgeries, and facilitate surgeries through partner hospitals, give eye glasses and medicines as needed.
- ECP-MSS believes that nobody shall remain blind due to poverty.
- Organize/conduct eye camps and school sight testing programs for the underserved to provide basic eye care services
- Identify patients for cataract and other eye surgeries; facilitate surgeries through partner hospitals
- Provide eyeglasses and medicines as needed to the poor and disadvantaged people
- Promote community awareness and education on eye health
- Increase capacity and access to eye care services, among others
- Provide referral services